cheap hotel in newcastle

My Girlfriend Won So They Gave Me More!! The “Royal” Australian BBQ Rib Challenge in Newcastle, Australia!!


Professional eater Randy Santel vs. The Royal Inn Hotel’s Mega “Royal” Aussie BBQ Pork Ribs Challenge, hosted by The Royal Inn Hotel in the Waratah neighborhood of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia!! My beautiful girlfriend @KatinaEatsKilos and I started our giant 2.5 month Australia Tour 2023 in early February 2023. We landed first in Sydney, NSW and opened the trip by trying 10 different man vs food restaurant challenges around the state of New South Wales. Small businesses mainly around Sydney and Newcastle, NSW. For food challenge #7, we headed to The Royal Inn Hotel in the Waratah neighborhood of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia, so we could each try the mega-sized Australian “Royal” Australian Pork Rib Challenge that must be completed within a time limit a very short 30 minutes. Katina went first and dominated the challenge, so they gave me what I call the “Australian Welcome” and filled my plate with more food than Katina received. There are 7 pieces of BBQ pork ribs equivalent to 3 full racks of Australian BBQ pork ribs, served over ~1kg of chips/fries. The giant plate includes loads of creamy coleslaw served on top of a healthy pile of salad. About 15% of people who try this challenge win, and the other 85% fail. This is usually a pay-to-play challenge, so everyone pays $55 AUD regardless of whether they win or lose. Winners get a sweet t-shirt to add to their collection and a spot on the Wall of Fame. Get a new fastest time and they’ll put your name on the overall leaderboard. Thanks to the many people who were so grateful to be there, the restaurant said they would give Katina and I a free meal if we won. A big thank you to everyone at The Royal Inn Hotel Waratah for the wonderful food, drinks and hospitality!! Thanks also to all the great people from around the Newcastle, NSW area who came that Tuesday evening to watch and meet us!! We appreciate everyone in New South Wales and around Australia who watched the video and supported our hard work!! The next two videos will feature more food challenges filmed north of Sydney in the Newcastle, New South Wales area. I hope you all enjoy it!! Katina’s BBQ Rib Challenge Video: A&Z #1149 – Can professional eater Randy Santel conquer the mega-sized “Royal” Australian Pork Rib Challenge hosted by The Royal Inn Hotel in the Waratah neighborhood of Newcastle, New South Wales, Australia? ? This restaurant food challenge video was recorded on Tuesday, February 21, 2023 (2/21/2023). RESTAURANT INFO: Royal Inn Hotel Website: Royal Inn Hotel Facebook: NEW FC SHIRTS, CAPS, BEARS and COMIC BOOKS: CAMEO VIDEO MESSAGES FOR FAMILY & FRIENDS: Check out our YouTube Channel and How To Videos: FOLLOW & SUPPORT ME MASTERING FOOD CHALLENGES AROUND THE GLOBE: MERCH SHOP: MY WEBSITE: MY SCHEDULE: FACEBOOK: INSTAGRAM: PATREON: TWITTER: TIKTOK: CAMEO: For Business Inquiries Only: Atlas [at] Send items to Randy Santel and/or @KatinaEatsKilos PO Box #594 Menomonee Falls, WI 53052 Video edited and produced by @natefiggs YouTube: Facebook: Opening music by Chuki Beats “Nujabes” Intro and/or challenge music provided by YouTube and/or Epidemic Sounds: “High Energy” by OTE “Sandstorm” by Chris Shards “Super Hero” by Bonnie Grace THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING & ALL YOUR SUPPORT!! Have your own channel? TubeBuddy is your best friend on the way to YouTube success!! Get more information now using this link: Epidemic Sounds is a great resource for music that my editing team often uses in our videos. If you have a channel and need music for your videos, check out Epidemic Sound’s huge library to see if you’re interested in using it too: Apply for an American Express Card with this link. With your new card you can get a welcome bonus and Randy will get a much appreciated referral bonus. Subject to conditions.

Video Source

Related posts

Vlog #3 | Ulasan Hotel Paling Murah, Paling Selesa di Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 1 Hari 100 Ribu – #VLOG3

Reby Official

Hotel TERBAIK di Pulau Pinang | Georgetown dan Pantai Batu Ferringhi


Where to Stay in Macau – Hou Kong Hotel Room Tour🇲🇴#Macau #Hotel #Near #TouristSpot #Affordable

Jas Sap

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy